• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lizard King

Lizard King

Forums Administrator

• Forums Adminstrator
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

I'm not sure if those of you outside Canada will be able to view this.

http://canadaam.ctvn...istId=1.1014823

#2 thetange

thetange

Lizard Lounger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

There was an ad at first and then a message that said "Video not available" (or something like that) for a few seconds but then the interview began from the very beginning and worked great. Thanks for posting.

Really enjoyed the book. I had the audiobook pre-ordered but was out of town on business and bought the hardcopy and read most of it it while on a work trip. Enjoyed both reading it and, after a week away from home, listening to the audio book as well. I saw the Psychedelic Furs live at First Avenue (great show - they're in great form and need to record some new music) in Minneapolis two days before the book was released here in the states and it was cool seeing a few references to them pop up. It's great that he went to rehab, got cleaned up and not just that - but really got something out of it. The part where he talks about authenticity........that's such a great realization and with it, no wonder he's so much more interesting these days than the John that got lost in his 20s/30s. He doesn't specifically talk about learning humility, but I'm sure there was some of that in his quest for authenticity.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ALL AMAZON.COM PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THESE LINKS HELP SUPPORT THIS SITE